How to create a Session using Session Template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
A Session Template can be created to act as a template, that pre-defines those information (highlighted in the red square above).
How to create a Session Template
1. Go to the Session Template Builder and click on the button.
3. Click on the 'Add new row' button and fill in the information.
4. Click on the 'Done' button.
5. In the template list, find the created template 'Template A'.
6. Click on the edit icon and select the 'Plot time' option.
7. Click on the slot that you want to plot the time (e.g.: Thursday 9 am).
8. Fill up the below information and click on the 'Add' button.
9. The created Session Template will be shown according to the time that was plotted.
10. You may plot different times for the Courses and it will be shown in the template builder.
How to create a Session using a Session Template
1. Go to the Session Scheduler and click on the button.
3. Click on the button beside the Session Template and click on the 'Apply' button.
These fields are automatically populated, thus saving time from having to manually fill them in.
5. Fill up the Session information and click on the 'Save and Update Schedules' button.
6. The calendar icon will turn green and you will be able to view the Session in the view.
See also: Session Scheduler.