For more information on installing or upgrading your RIO Education version, head here.
- Enrollment Wizard: The courses listed are not being grouped in the correct PE Group.
Custom Single Related List: Sorting a reference field (Lookup/MD) doesn't respect the actual value.
- Calendar not showing all bookings when a student has multiple Session Connections for the same class but with different date.
- Missing "REDU_SessionBookingInfo_LCTRL" Apex class access
Facility resource double booking check performance issue quick fix
- Student Grading Component: Save and Close button misalign
Session Scheduler: Assigned Faculty Member not displayed in the booking tooltip for Facility scheduling mode
- Session Scheduler: Fail to update bookings "System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object"
Session Scheduler: The faculty members displayed on the booking tooltip is incorrect
Attendance Component: Able to reset individual attendance
- Ability to revalidate a Facility record for double booking
- lightning:select with empty label causing grading component fail to load when "Show Filter Date Picker" or "Show Filter Search Bar" is enabled
- Grading Component: Custom grading criteria configuration is not available
- NullPointerException in ATTD_HoursAttended_TDTM
Session Scheduler keeps flickering in some specific resolution
- Grading Sessions: The Sessions are listed even though the faculty has been unallocated from a session
Completion Engine: The credits attempted for RPLcourse connection always overwritten from plan requirement (course)
- Completion Engine: Previous PE Pathway is not updated when PE Pathway is changed on course connection
- Missing field permission for faculty required in Completion Engine and grading component
- Session Scheduler: Custom form fields are not updated with latest value changed
Session Scheduler doesn't stop user from dragging a booking to a faculty with existing booking on the same time slot
- Session Scheduler keeps navigating backward when negative timezone (e.g. US time) is used on local machine
- ENTITY_IS_DELETED error on Fee Line regeneration
Course Connection Grade Result = 'Credit Transfer' should be treated as 'RPL'
Session Scheduler - Reapply Templates without deleting existing bookings
- Grading Component - Allow admin to specify session connection status instead of defaulting to "Current"
- Session Scheduler - Able to show/edit custom fields for session time
- Session Scheduler - Show room and related teachers in the booking info popup
- Enrollment wizard - Allow admin to limit the courses based on the courses available for enrollment for a term
Payments Object - New custom fields (Description, Payment Source, Transaction Type)
Transfer Credit Object: New custom fields (Completed Date, Course ID, Course Credit Points, Course Name, Educational Qualification, PE Group, Start Date, Term, Transfer Agreement Name, Transfer Course ID, Transfer Course Title)
- Results component in community enrollment wizard now supporting the result from Transfer Credit record
- Completed (e.g. Historical) Course Connection is showing Result "No Course Offering" if it doesn't have a course offering
- Funding allocated fee line amount always reset to 0 (zero)
- Student tile click options not available in grading session list component
- Attendance Component - Support view contact account on tile click
- Grading Component - Support view contact account on tile click
- Attendance Component - The sessions sorting does not respect the date/time of the actual booking
- Inaccurate datetime vs date comparison in Attendance Session List component
- The "Past X Days" in Grading Session List component is not working as expected
- Contact name formula field in session connection appears as "null name" when contact first name is empty
- Duplicate PE Pathways created from Draft > Current PE approval flow
Facility and Faculty Availability time processing causing "System.LimitException: JSON string exceed heap size limit"
GPA rounded to 2 instead of 3 decimal places
- Relabel "Session Time's start date cannot be earlier than Plan Start Date
- Relabel "Session Time's end date cannot be later than Plan end date
- Session Scheduler: Update record last viewed date when record (e.g. Edu Inst) is selected
- Mark Owner assignment classes as without sharing
WARNING: If you are installing into an existing Salesforce org - STOP and contact us for assistance to avoid overwriting any existing metadata. It is important to compare the metadata before applying because it would overwrite any existing configuration.
3.1 Upgrade notes
CORS and CSP configuration
The CORS and CSP were required by the Session Scheduler to work. In version 3.1, the method to retrieve data in session scheduler has been changed. Hence, the CORS and CSP configuration is no longer required.
Anyone wishing to use the FEE-HELP will need to enable it in the Fee Type Option global picklist, and make it available for Program Application, Program Enrollment, Course Connection, and Fee Line. For Course Connection, this would involve enabling it for the Student record type too.
We've also removed the previous mapping of Course Connection's Funding Assistance (rio_ed__Funding_Assistance) > Fee Line's Funding Assistance (rio_ed__Help_Debt_Amount__c). If any customizations were made around this, you will need to create a new field on Fee Line and change their customizations to use the new field.