Let's work together to identify risks and get on the path to success.
Table of Contents
Looking to start a RIO Education project with us? Great, let's get started!
At RIO Education, we know the commitment and determination required to implement a new SIS. Check out this video about our Project Scoping & Readiness Assessment methodology. We use it to gather information to help scope our customer's requirements, determine the estimated cost of services, and assess the customer team's readiness to take on the project.
Transformation Readiness Overview
Project Readiness Assessment Steps
- Review our guidelines with the minimum roles we require for your project team assignments, along with their areas of responsibility and knowledge. The Project Manager then completes our RIO Education Most wanted form to identify your project team members by role.
- Each selected project team member completes the RIO SIS Project and You Survey to gauge their knowledge, experience and expectations for an SIS replacement project.
- Schedule a scoping session with all project team members after steps 1 and 2 are complete. Session will be 1.5 - 2 hours. During the meeting, we will:
- Review RIO SIS out-of-the-box functionality by module in detail.
- Present implementation methodology.
- Gauge the gaps between RIO SIS out-of-the-box capability and your requirements to determine the level of customization needed.
- Each member of the project team will rate the suitability of RIO for their particular area.
After all project team members have completed the suitability survey, the RIO Education team will confirm a match of RIO SIS and the requirements, a suitable Implementation Partner and the range of estimated services pricing and timeline.
Schedule Your Readiness Introductory Call
Click here to schedule a free introductory session. We will walk you through the process and answer your questions!