RIO Consultant Certification
Learn how to become an RIO Certified Consultant and gain the skills to help others succeed.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
About this exam
This exam is designed for participants to demonstrate their skills in:
- Requirement gathering and analysis based on a fictional university.
- Setting up the data required to enable basic features in RIO Education.
- Understanding the relationship between the data and the feature for RIO Education.
Candidates must score 80% or above to pass. Estimated Time to Complete is 20-30 hours and must be completed within two weeks.
Upon completion of this exam, participants can expect to be able to:
- Analyze the information provided in a use case, extract the relevant information that will be needed, and convert it into a master data template.
- Use a master data template and Data Loader to load the necessary data according to the correct sequence.
- Use standard RIO Education features from scheduling classes to grading.
This certification is more functional than technical.
Participants should have the following skill sets:
- Knowledge and experience in the Higher Education industry vertical.
- Experience in using Salesforce. Having Salesforce Certification is a plus.
- Experience in using Salesforce data loader.
- Experience with other Student Information System (SIS) or Student Record System (SRS) is a plus.
Prior to taking this test, participants MUST complete the following:
- RIO Academy Training
- Self-paced exercises feature by feature
- Estimated Time to Complete: 8-10 hours
- You can check your RIO Challenges progress in our Leaderboard.
RIO Recipe Training
- SIS implementation project delivery methodology
- Estimated Time to Complete: 10-15 hours
|Passing score||80% (Number of completed rows / Total number of rows)|
|Deadline||2 weeks from the start date|
|Estimated time to complete||Approximately 20 - 30 hours|
Each participant will be given a maximum of one revision.
For example, if your first submission is only 65%, you can reattempt the exercise, set up what was missing, and resubmit once more.
This example comprises of the following modules:
|General||14%||Basic installation and user setup.|
|Master Data Management||44%||RIO master data setup to enable features.|
|Admission||10%||Admission related features.|
|Enrollment||7%||Enrollment related features.|
|Finance||4%||Basic finance setup for fee and billing.|
|Schedule/Delivery||7%||Session schedule setup.|
|Assessment/Completion||7%||Assessment related features.|
|Student Management||7%||Basic student management features.|
Maintaining the certification
Certified individuals are required to keep their RIO Challenges completion up-to-date yearly.
Interested to get started? Please reach out to your Partner Manager to learn more.