RIO Education 2.3 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Release date: 30th April 2019
What’s new in RIO Education version 2.3
- Create Primary Faculty from Session record.
- New out of the box report showing session booking issues.
- Single community space for students/faculty communities to utilize chatter groups, etc.
- New “Some Rejected” status to Faculty Status rollup.
- Location double bookings alerts are now escalated to session-level.
- Auto-create Planner resource record for Locations (account record type) records.
- Display Course Fee and Fee Payment history in Enrollment Wizard.
- Auto-Enrollment feature for Student (RTO/VET Courses).
- Auto-assignment of multiple permission set to new users.
- Enhanced Course Connection Record Type Identification.
- Increased Session Connection Name field size.
- Field and picklist enhancements.
- All HEDA/RIO Education objects with a consistent lightning layout.
- Fix for Orphan Student Fee issue.
- Fix for Student Fee – Fee Reference counter issue.
- Fix for UI issue causing Campus & Status field to disappear in Student Community’s Program Enrollment.
- Plan Line & Booking creation from Session record populates Resource field.
- Proper Hover texts for all the buttons in myPrograms.
- Term selection dropdown to have text ‘Show Select the Term’ in Student Enrollment.
- Sort semester dropdown by semester/term start date in student Enrollment Wizard.
- Removing obsolete field Contact Lookup Field usage from PE Group.