Software Developer - Salesforce
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We have developed a Student Information System, it's called RIO Education and it's 100% native to Salesforce. It is the only SIS on Salesforce and is rapidly gaining traction globally.
The Higher Education market is undergoing considerable global change to meet the evolving requirements of students, faculty and staff. This has presented us with a unique opportunity.
We have a growing list of global customers, driving the need for us to hire in Australia, Malaysia, Europe, America and Canada.
The role is:
An addition to our existing development team and requires you to:
- Develop, test, and release enhancements and new functionality to our RIO Education code base.
- Have experience developing on the Salesforce platform, including:
- Lighting Component Framework.
- Developing workflows.
- SOQL & SOSL.
- Use of web service APIs.
- A solid understanding of Salesforce user roles and underlying security, governor limits and limit monitoring.
- Be willing to be somewhat flexible with your hours as our team is distributed globally.
- Have Salesforce certifications in one or more of; Platform App Builder, Platform App Designer, Platform Developer, Data Architecture, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Community Cloud, Lifecycle and Development Designer, Identity and Access Management Designer and Integration Architecture Designer.
- Have a high standard of written and verbal communication:
- This will enable you to talk to stakeholders if necessary.
- You will be required to work with our global development team, so good communication is the only way we all succeed.
- You will be required to document what you develop.
- Be able to manage your time effectively and independently.
- Work well as part of a team.
You will get:
- Exposure to leading edge technology and projects.
- Get to work on the world's leading platform, Salesforce.
- Access to a team that work together and cooperate to achieve a joint outcome.
Interested? Go on then, email us with your CV to email@example.com.