RIO Education 2.7 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Release date: 17th May 2021
What’s new in RIO Education version 2.7
- Multi-Language support.
- Calendar for Sessions.
- Short Course Enrollment.
- Displaying PE Group Hierarchy for complex Group Structures.
- Class Scheduling for both classroom and teacher/faculty.
- Attendance features.
- Ability to set Fee Label on program enrollment during creation.
- Student’s Course Connection record access for Faculty.
- Handling Credit Points and GPA for repeated Courses.
- EDA new Facilities record type.
- Group and move User messages into Salesforce Labels.
- Propagate Program EFTSL to the Program Plan level.
- Extended Record Type references to a custom setting.
- Canvas Cyclr Integration.
- Updated default Faculty sharing set.
- Faculty community components now support internal users.
- Assign Faculty users their own Course Connection.
- Mobile devices UI fixes.
- Optional Discipline Requirement Groups are now optional.
- Double booking count message was not updated upon double-booked session deletion.
- Double Bookings are reset on Session.
- Custom Related List can now handle non-text fields.
- One-Off Session Times no longer show “Booked with Issue” on Session Booking Issue.
- Disoriented Result Table Display in iPhone view.
- Inconsistent course colour display in the calendar.
- REDU Admin now has the correct layout for Term Grade.
- Daily Sessions now show all bookings on calendars.