RIO Challenge #1: Mission Briefing
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Integration with RIO
- Implementing RIO Education
- Deep Dive
- RIO Challenges
Time required: 5 - 10 minutes
Welcome Challenger! You are about to embark on your journey to setup our fictional University - RIO University. Throughout this process, we will give you a basic understanding of RIO Education's features and how you can use it. Strap in and enjoy the journey.
RIO University is our fictional Higher Education Institution. It is based in the 'Cloud'. Every term/semester last for 6 months. It has only 1x Program for now which is Bachelor of Business Information System. The Program Structure is rather simple with some pre-requisites. You will help us to setup all the necessary data so that we can start enrolling Students.
Before you can start
Access your RIO Education's instance:
- You should receive an email that looks like this:
- From this email, you can click on the link to set your password. You can also find the username in this email. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged in, navigate to the top left of the screen, here you will see the app switcher.
- Check and confirm you can access RIO Education apps from the App Switcher. This can be done by clicking the App Switcher and typing "RIO" into the search bar. This should be the result:
- Congratulations! You have completed this challenge. Please continue the next challenge: RIO Challenge #2: Setup Master Data (Fee's).